Thursday, December 11, 2008

You Need Support on the Journey!

Before I go any further, I must admit grammar and spelling are not two of my strong suits. This blog, although my ideas and thoughts, would not be possible without the support of my wife, Lisa! Without her unending support of me, and most importantly for you, her wonderful ability to repair my grammar, this writing would probably be offensive!

Isn’t it true that we all need support in what ever it is we want to do? Could the quarterback win the game without the linemen? Could the President of a company get along without his/her administrative assistant? Can you accomplish what you want in life without help? I think not!

Why is it so hard to ask for help or to listen to another’s thoughts, ideas or opinions? Could it be that we see it as a sign of weakness or that we are not willing to take the necessary responsibility, which sometimes means asking for help?

Something to think about: are you living your life not recognizing the support around you and/or are you afraid or uncomfortable in asking for it? START ASKING! There are people everywhere willing to help.

You can accomplish anything if you are willing to ask for the support you need!

See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

LarryD said...

GR,
what happened you were doing great?

Your wordare an inspiration to others...

LD